<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

Home Sweet Home 

So I finally found a new place to live. Yaayyyyyyy!!!! It's a one-bedroom apartment and it's relatively cheap. "Relatively" being the key word. But oh well, it's bigger than the place I currently live in and it's closer to work. The only downside is there's no backyard to plant things in anymore. No tomatoes, no bell peppers, no cool bugs to take pictures of. Now comes the stress of moving, renting the U-Haul, throwing out the back carrying the furniture, and the various changes of address forms I gotta submit. But I think it'll be fun. It's an excuse to throw away things I'm clinging onto for no reason, just because I'm a pack rat. However, it's also an excuse to buy new things to replace those things I throw away because I need things to match my new apartment. It's a win-win, really.