<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Busy Bee 

I've been so busy this past week that I've been neglecting a few things. For example, there are small piles of clothes at random spots on the living room floor, as if people were suddenly spirited away by the Rapture or spontaneously combusted in my apartment. But in reality I've been getting home at three in the morning every night this week, too tired to do anything except get undressed wherever I happen to be standing, taking a shower, then falling asleep. After this week, my place is a complete mess -- clothes, mail, trash, all scattered about. So when I started my clean-up today and began washing the dishes for the first time in a week, I shouldn't have been surprised that there was MOLD growing all over my plates and utensils. Not just a little, but a vast colony of green spores. I just hope they weren't waiting to find a human host. So anyway, this weekend will be dedicated to cleaning and unpacking and making sure I don't turn into the slob I'm afraid I'm becoming.