<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 08, 2004

In the House 

Hello my fine feathered friends. I'm currently in the midst of housesitting my friend's phat pad, which contrary to popular belief, is not a type of Thai food. The phat pad has a full kitchen, a dining room, a living room, four bedrooms, two and half bath, a piano, a nice backyard (mmmm hmmm!), and a kitty cat (meow!) that I have to feed three times a day (heyoohhh!). That cat is one fat bastard, I tell you. Maybe they should consider feeding it two times a day? Anyway, so I'm currently at my real home right now, getting some laundry done. I'm considering bringing my computer over to the house, but I'm always paranoid that I might drop it or lose it or something. And then there's the danger of getting 80 proof vomit all over it due to the wild party I will be having there fairly soon. But keep that on the hush hush.