<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Dodgers and Angels 

Hey, here are some pictures from the Dodgers/Angels game I saw on Saturday. The Angels won 7 to 5 and two of my favorite players, Garrett Anderson and Francisco Rodriguez, played rather awesomely. Anderson hit two home runs and Rodriguez, aka K-Rod, got the save.


This arrows shows the approximate location of where we were sitting, except on the opposite side. Don't worry, it's not as far as it looks. Not for the fifty bucks I spent it wasn't!


They started a wave. Yay! Probably to cool everyone off cuz it was so hot and sunny. I got a tan on the right side of my face and my kneecaps. Next time I'll wear longer shorts.


K-Rod in the midst of striking some fool out. Really, we're not that far away.


My peanut shells in my frozen lemonade cup. Sorry, beer was seven dollars a bottle!

I hope I don't get in trouble because I don't have the express written consent of Major League Baseball to post these pictures. Do I even need it? So how would you go about getting it? Oh screw them, they're rich enough!