<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Beach 

I'm currently watching the All-Star Game on the telly. And by telly, I mean television. Roger Clemens is getting shellacked by the American League, and it's kinda painful to watch. There's a fly buzzing about me and my soda, or "pop", as you Midwesterners call it. What do people in Australia and England call sodas? Sodies? Fizzy bizzies? Bubly ublies? I bet it's just soda.

This weekend I went to a beach party in Malibu.



It was quite nice except it was so windy. My friend bought $130 worth of crab legs and it was gone in like ten minutes. Poor guy, and he's not even rich. I only brought Doritos. But they were Cool Ranch baby!

I also saw this weird creature burrowing into the sand...



It's creepy bastards like these that make me question the whole communing with nature thing. Especially when there's things like the candiru fish, which makes a habit of swimming up your pee pee.