<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

My Favorite Mall is Barstow 

Howdy all, I just came back from Vegas. It was my second time there in the past three weeks. No, I don't have a gambling problem...or at least that ain't the reason I went back so soon. This second trip was for work, which I found out about right after I came back from my first trip. So anyway, now I'm home for the time being, which is good since I have so many chores to do.

So how did I do in Vegas? Well, my first trip there with my parents, I was on a roll. I won $200 on roulette, $40 on video poker and had my hotel and food paid for by my parents. Not bad! My second trip there, my business trip there, I lost $80 on slots, $60 on roulette and nearly cried my pretty little eyes out at the end of the night. I take consolation in the fact that if you count both trips, I'm still up, but I tell you, Vegas is evil! You win pretty big one night, so you go back thinking you'll win some more, but then you lose it all! Hmmph! Of course, I can't wait to go back.