<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Adopt a Goat 

I was listening to the radio on my way back from work tonight when I heard that a California community is urging people to "adopt a goat". From the bits that I heard, these goats need to be saved, and I don't know if this is the reason, but a lot of them went to goat heaven in a big brush fire several months ago.

I tried looking online more information about Adopt-a-Goat, but I only found other Adopt a Goat programs that don't really have anything to do with goats, although they are still worthy causes, I believe.

If I do find more info, and if I have the cash at hand, I would consider adopting a goat. I think it would be fun. Like having your own lawn mower. Although, now that I think about it, I don't think they let you keep the goats. Something about people eating them.