<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Drinky Drinky 

In a few hours, I'm going to my friend Dave's bachelor party. Strippers you say? No, I'm sorry, no strippers. It'll be G-rated. We're singing karaoke.

Although Dave does want to do that whole strip club thing, he also doesn't want to upset his fiancee. And so he must keep his lustful desires in check. But that's completely fine by me, because strip clubs are for losers. Might as well flush $200 down the toilet and punch yourself in the balls. Same difference.

Well, even if Dave himself doesn't feel so happy about a stripper-free bachelor party, I'm sure we'll have a good time nonetheless. We'll make him forget his worries by pouring liquor down his throat and giving him lap dances of our own. Well, the lap dances will be contingent on how drunk and Greco-Roman us boys get. Maybe the night will end up with all of us oiled up and wrestling. And then during a match, a contestant will get a boner. And then his opponent will get one too. Before you know it -- massive orgy!

By the end of it, I'm sure Dave's fiancee is gonna wish we went to a strip club.