<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Woodpecker! 

So much for relaxing on the weekend. I worked today and I work tomorrow. And then I work Monday. But it's all good. Money money money!

So today I woke up to what sounded like a ball peen hammer being jackhammered against a block of iron. I went outside to see what it was, and it turned out to be a woodpecker pecking on the telephone pole outside my house.



I don't know if you can see it, the photo's kinda grainy. I tried to enhance it, with the spot shadow and all, but oh well, trust me, it's there. Anyway, what makes him a strange little woodpecker is not that he's pecking on a telephone pole, because hey, it sorta looks like a tree, but if you look closely, you can see that he's pecking on the metal brace attached to the telephone pole.

How heartbreaking is that? Poor retarded woodpecker.