<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

Getting Huge 

Since I've been here, I've been eating non-stop. And so, despite my somewhat high metabolism, I've been putting on the pounds! It's just that all the food I've missed while I've been away is now in abundance, and I just can't help it! I guess I have to get it while I'm here, so that's my excuse. I'm sure when I get back to L.A., I'll lose it all as I go back to the best diet in the world -- my own cooking.

As for the weather, it's been overcast and raining the whole time. But whatever the weather is like tomorrow, I'm definitely gonna take some pictures and post them here. That's because tomorrow's my friend's wedding! I hope I remember to bring the camera though, because I also have to also take down a projector, a stereo and a screen in order to project a photo montage at the reception. Hopefully it all goes smoothly! We're renting the projector today, so I have to figure out how to work it by then. Yikes.