<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Sleepy Time 

Back in L.A. Actually, I got back Monday night, but Tuesday was spent unpacking and cleaning and buying food and making sure everything was in working order. Tomorrow, which is today, I will check in at work and see what they have for me. I hope there were no disasters while I was away. Last time I took a trip, someone broke my computer. And the boss was too cheap to fix it. So I had to use a really slow crappy one -- which I'm still using. Oh well, it's all good. I bought some strawberries and ice cream and made some strawberry shakes tonight, which the lady loved, and which I loved too, but for which I am now suffering for in the lactose intolerance department. Well, perhaps she's suffering more for it, if you get my drift, which I hope you don't, in the olfactory sense at least.