<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 31, 2004

Company 

Ah, visitors. Aren't they great? What with their imposing and eating all my food? Actually, the visitor I'll be hosting for the next few days is someone I look forward to seeing - Jesus Christ.

Actually, it's my cousin Rob, but it may as well be Jesus, if you know what I mean.

Actually, Rob isn't that religious and is actually more like Satan, so you can just forget the whole Jesus thing altogether.

I just think it would be cool to hang with Jesus -- not in a Christian sort of way, but more like a two dudes wearin' sandals, sharin' a bud sort of way.

Anyway, Rob and I are the same age, and as kids we would do all sorts of things together, like building clubhouses, hiding money in the backyard, catching lizards, tormenting our sisters, breakdancing, fighting, and all sorts of fun stuff.

As we grew older, we inevitably grew apart, and so we haven't seen much of each other lately.

So he'll be staying with me for a few days before he flies back home, and in the meantime we will hopefully be reminiscing and partying it up. There is of course my job(s) that may get in the way of that, but I'll just call in sick or something.

So my posting will, as usual of late, be intermittent, but maybe I'll have fun stories to report in the coming days.