<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Taxes 

I actually got my taxes done early this year. I will be getting a pretty decent refund as well, which will be eaten up by rent, but oh well. At least it'll help me stay solvent! Whatever that means. It is my solution to stay solvent! Oh, the chem majors are laughing, but is anyone else. Oh, the chem majors aren't laughing? Well then.

So I got my taxes done early. And I didn't even have to mail in anything. Federal taxes were done by phone and state taxes were done by the Internet. Oh these times we live in. I think come Tuesday, when I go to vote, there won't even be paper ballots. Instead, there will be computerized touch screens. I trust the government in making sure all the computers will be safe and secure from malfunction or tampering. Because the government always has the people's best interest at hand.

See, now the poli-sci majors are laughing! What? No? But I can hear them. Oh, they're laughing at me. I see. Well, you know what? Fuck this already! I'm outta here!