<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

A Valentine's Day Lament, courtesy of Archibald von Archibald 


My name is Archibald von Archibald
I wear a giant collar
Sir Walter Raleigh's 6 foot 1
I'm a little taller

I've sailed the seven seas of yore
in search of hidden treasures
In distant lands I've also searched
for exotic hidden pleasures

There's lots of pretty, strange new birds
in these heady far off lands
When I see a bunch of pretty feathers
I must steady both my hands

For you see (and you may think it odd)
I like to bugger chickens
By "bugger" I mean "have my way with"
And by "chickens" I mean "chickens"

There's nothing wrong with chicken love
It's like making chicken dinner
Both need tender loving care
and a basting of the innards

My name is Archibald von Archibald
I guess I've said too much
You've been a lovely dinner guest
Let's try to keep in touch