<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

Happy Belated Mother's Day 

To all you mothers out there. I hope you all had a good day, full of restaurant food and flowers. I sent my mom a card written in Spanish. She doesn't speak Spanish. How funny. I'm not a very good son. But she liked it, I think.

And of course my grandma cooked for the family on Mother's Day, which doesn't seem right, but you really don't hear anyone complaining. Except maybe her, on the inside. Poor grandma. But mmmm, can she cook. Too bad I wasn't there to join in on the feast. They had venison today too. My sister's boyfriend hunted a deer on Molokai and gave the family some of the meat.

Well, to say "hunted" implies that he either shot it with a gun or with a bow and arrow (like Ted Nugent), neither of which is the case. He actually just came across a deer, decided to run after it, and when he finally chased it into the ocean, he drowned it. That's not a guy you wanna mess with.