<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Like sand through an hourglass... 

Is it November already? My Lord. Why does time seem to fly by faster the older you get? I was told long ago that it has to do with fractions of time, but I don't believe it. The theory goes that a specific amount of time, say a year, is half your life if you're only two years old, but is 1/25th of your life if you're 25 years old, and so a year goes by faster since your mind processes time relative to how long you've lived. Sounds like a bunch of horseshit to me! But I don't know how else to explain it.

Anyway, I think, as Prestbury once did, I will take a "blogrest". I need time to concentrate on work, and also finding another job because this one sucks, and planning birthday parties and buying gifts and reading and writing and other forms of self-improvement. Who knows, it might last only a week!

See you soon!